No products in the cart.
The fillers used in each product is subject to change because some may only be available seasonally. Floral Garage Singapore will always do our best to ensure that your order matches the picture in our catalogue as much as possible by substituting unavailable items with the most similar ones.
Fortunately, there are many species of flowers and fillers and a suitable substitute is usually easy to find.
2. Ordering and Payment
2.1 Ordering Online
Ordering online will require you to pay using your credit card, debit card, Paypal account, or credit or debit card via Paypal. You will then receive an e-mail confirming that you have made payment for your purchase.
2.2 Ordering Offline
To order offline, you may contact us at email@example.com, or via phone at +65 6282 2813 and +65 9387 8871. You may contact us (via SMS, What’s App, or phone call) from 10am to 6pm from Mondays to Saturdays.
Upon confirmation of your order, you can decide to pay through three methods:
- Bank Transfer
- Cheque (To be made payable to 'Floral Garage Singapore Pte. Ltd.').
- Paypal Money Request (We will send you a Paypal Money Request via e-mail. The e-mail will consist of detailed instructions on how to make payment. You will basically pay through your debit or credit card).
Please note that payment has to be made before we execute your order. Payment after viewing an image of the product is strictly not allowed. We reserve the right not to fulfil your order if payment has yet to be made four to six hours before the desired time of collection or delivery.
2.3 Orders for Fulfilment Within 24 Hours (Same Day Orders)
We welcome all same day orders, or orders that are required to be fulfilled within 24 hours, to be made on our website. However, we reserve the right to reject the order due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Should we be able to fulfil your order, there are still certain points to take note of:
- Delivery will be made at any time to our schedule, 5 hours from the time of your order. For example, if you placed your order at 1 pm, we will deliver it any time to our convenience after 6 pm.
- Likewise, Self-Collection can be done at any time, 5 hours from the time of your order. However, please liaise with us before making a trip down to our Self Collection point. For example, if you placed an order at 2 pm, you can collect it any time after 7 pm, but please check with us first. On certain occasions, you may be able to collect it earlier. Do call to enquire.
- If you require specific time delivery, it will cost 30 SGD However, only a specific time that is after 5 hours from the time of your order can be set.
Please note: More details about Delivery and Self-Collection are covered below in their respective sections.
2.4 Change of Order or Delivery Date and Time
Any changes to your order has to be made known at least TWO days before the date of delivery or collection. We reserve the right to disagree to any major change if your request is made less than TWO days before the date of delivery or collection.
Any changes to your delivery date and time must also be made known at least TWO days before the planned date of delivery, and it must also be at least TWO days before the new date of delivery.
Delivery charges will not be refunded. For example, if you realise that you have to amend your delivery requirements when your actual scheduled delivery is the next day, an extra 9.70 SGD has to be paid.
2.5 Freestyle Bouquet and Premium Freestyle Bouquet
The Freestyle Bouquet is our signature bouquet and also our best seller. Customers who do not know what to get, or would like to let our creativity run wild, can get us to craft a random bouquet based on the information requested from the customer at the Freestyle Bouquet and Premium Freestyle product page, at 34.90 SGD for the Freestyle Bouquet, or 64.90 SGD for the Premium Freestyle Bouquet.
- Customers are not allowed to choose what they want to be in the bouquet. For example, if a customer were to request while making an order to duplicate a Freestyle Bouquet that we had crafted before, it will not be done as this would fall under a customisation request. Likewise, a customer is not allowed to request for a particular product picture of the Freestyle Bouquet and Premium Freestyle Bouquet to be replicated while paying for the price of the Freestyle or Premium Freestyle Bouquet. A customisation request will require us to provide you with a quotation.
- Customers are allowed to let us know the type and colour of flowers and fillers that should not be used. For example, if you know that the recipient dislikes white roses, you can tell us in the order form to avoid white roses. Or if you dislike a certain kind of wrapper, we will refrain from using it.
2.6 Customisation Requests
We welcome customisation requests. You may contact us for a quotation should you like to engage our services.
There are two ways to customise a bouquet:
- Getting us to replicate a picture that you have (that is not in our catalogue).
- Telling us in detail the type, colour, and quantity of each flower or filler, and the style in which you would like it to be in. Wrappers or different variations of hand tying can be chosen too.
When we provide a quotation, it will always be our lowest quote. Our prices are always extremely competitive as we always believe that no individual should be deprived of the chance to purchase a small token to show love, care, or appreciation to another, just because of cost. We try our best to make sure that there is always something decent and beautiful for everyone.
However, a lower price may be agreed upon if the customer agrees on the following inevitable changes to their request:
- Lesser variety.
- Smaller in size.
- Replacing imported flowers and fillers with common ones.
If you managed to do some research with other florists before coming to us, you will realise that many of their bridal bouquets are priced very expensively. This is due to the fact that the bouquets are usually filled with much variety.
3.1 Standard Delivery
Standard Delivery is charged at 9.70 SGD per trip.
Our Standard Delivery consists of 3 different time slots:
- 10 am to 1 pm
- 1 pm to 5 pm
- 5 pm to 10 pm
Upon checkout, customers have to choose their preferred time slot.
We will deliver your order to the recipient any time within your selected time slot. For Standard Delivery, customers are not allowed to opt for delivery of a shorter range of time or at a specific time. For such requests, customers will have to opt for Specific Time Delivery (see below). Should customers request for a shorter range of time or a specific delivery time while opting and paying for standard delivery, we reserve the right to not fulfil the request and instead, ensure that the product is punctually delivered within the time slot selected by the customer.
There will be a surcharge of 5 SGD for deliveries on Sundays.
3.2 Specific Time Delivery
For customers who wish to have their order delivered at time range that is shorter than our provide range, or at a specific time, they will have to opt for Specific Time Delivery. This will cost 30 SGD
Please allow a 30 minute buffer period in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Please note that Specidic Time Delivery can only be carried out from 10:30 am daily. We reserve the right to ammend the delivery timing if we realise that a booking of Specific Time Delivery has been made before the stipulated time of 10:30 am. For example, if you have arranged for it to be at 7 am, we will only deliver it at 10:30 am.
3.3 No Show and Re-Deliveries
Customers are to ensure that only correct and accurate information is provided during the process of placing an order online or offline. Should there be no response from the recipient or customer while our delivery personnel is at the delivery destination, our driver will transport the bouquet back to our shop at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre.
An additional 20 SGD will be charged for re-deliveries.
3.4 Delivery Restrictions and Surcharges for Certain Locations
There will be a surcharge of 20 SGD for all deliveries to all army camps, Sentosa, Changi Airport, Tuas and Jurong Island.
Our standard timing for self collection will be from 10 am - 6 pm. If you require timings beyond this range, do contact us beforehand.
5. Weddings and Events
For all orders regarding events or enquiries, simply contact us for a quotation. We will be more than happy to assist you with suggestions and professional advice.
As mentioned earlier, the quote given for a wedding or an event is also non-negotiable. It is in our culture to only provide the lowest prices to our customers. A lower price may be agreed upon if the customer agrees on the following inevitable changes to their request:
- Lesser variety.
- Smaller in size.
- Replacing imported flowers and fillers with common ones.
Before confirmation and payment, the customer must show us images of certain props that will determine whether or not their desired arrangement is possible. An example of such items include the bride and groom chair, pews of the church, hood of the car, etc.
A 50 percent deposit has to be made upon confirmation. The remaining sum is to be paid via cash, bank transfer, cheque, or Paypal money request on the actual day of delivery.
An invoice will be issued after the payment of the 50 percent deposit. It will also state the amount payable and the deadline date.
On the actual day of wedding of event, should the actual props be different from the pictures provided to us beforehand, we reserve the right to alter the design that was initially planned, so as to accommodate to the props provided.
The customer must also ensure that the venue is opened and ready for set up. We will not be responsible for any delay to the event should we be forced to delay the set up. We will however, do our best to ensure that what was agreed upon can be completed in time. If needed, we will improvise so that the tight deadline can be met.
5.1 Cancellation Fee
Cancellations can only be made 48 hours before the actual date of collection or delivery that has been set by the customer.
5.2 Refunds and Exchange
All products sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Any disputes regarding what has been mentioned above will not be entertained.
We reserve the right to reject any order before payment has been made.
We reserve the right to reject any orders 48 hours before the determined date of delivery due to any unforeseen circumstances.
5.4 Helium Balloons Singapore
For FAQ and TNC regarding Helium Balloons, please visit our information page regarding Helium Balloons