Jobs and Careers
Floral Garage Singapore is an established and rapidly growing floral e-commerce company comprised of a team of passionate floral hobbyists and professional florists. It is our mission to be the best florist company in Singapore providing fresh and affordable flower bouquets and arrangements, and a professional and reliable flower delivery service.
Full Time / Part Time
We are looking for florists with a good working attitude. You must understand and execute our company values – integrity, quality, service and price. If you are confident of doing so, you are very welcome to apply!
We offer an attractive compensation package.
If you have no experience, we offer Apprenticeships and Internship program.
Application: Call or Whatsapp 9322 7898 to apply
Do provide our chief florist with the following information where possible:
1. Why do you want to work at Floral Garage Singapore?
2. Where do you see yourself as a florist in 3 years?
3. What do you want to learn from your work experience?
4. Links to your floral creations: facebook, instagram, your own blog etc. You may also send us past photos of your creations.
You may also email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Admin-cum-Marketing Assistant
Want to experience how an e-commerce business works? Here’s your chance! Floral Garage Singapore is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team!
As our admin-cum-marketing assistant, you will have the opportunity to experience the whole e-commerce process from handling the orders to managing deliveries. You will also get to learn how online marketing works through various marketing strategies and tactics.
- Administrative Duties – handling chat platforms such as emails, calls and whatsapp
- Online Marketing – PR / Social Media
- Operational Duties – e.g. collecting bills, finding suppliers, handling complaints
- Manage marketing orders and delivery schedule
- Any other job-related responsibilities
To apply, please contact Damien @ 9111 4488. You may also email your application to: email@example.com.
- Admin-cum-Operations Internship
- Marketing Internship
- Florist Internship
To apply, kindly send in your resume / details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jacob at 91114488.